• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Login

Home Forums Computer Architecture I’m considering the DoCast Premium Upgrade.

I’m considering the DoCast Premium Upgrade.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Taras 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jack
    Participant

I’m considering the DoCast Premium Upgrade. Besides uninterrupted mirroring, what other benefits does it offer, and how do I manage the subscription?

Jay
    Participant

The DoCast Premium Upgrade is more than just uninterrupted mirroring; it’s about enhancing your entire screen sharing experience. It offers an ad-free environment and the ability to cast unlimited content. Managing the subscription is straightforward through your App Store account, where you can read more or cancel with ease.

Taras
    Participant

With the premium upgrade, you’re investing in the quality and flexibility of your screen mirroring. The exclusive gifts that come with the Yearly or Lifetime plans add even more value, making it a comprehensive solution for anyone looking to elevate their screen sharing capabilities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Berkeley Christian College and Seminary Copyright © 2017 | Berkeley Christian College & Seminary | Oakland Campus: 320 13th St. Suite 205. Oakland, California 94612 | Tel : 510-370 - 1555(main) 925-719-3659, 510-915- 4278 | Korea: 070-7445-0802 I Email: bccasorg@gmail.com

Setup Menus in Admin Panel

X