• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Login

Home Forums Computer Architecture Any regrets/suggestions?

Any regrets/suggestions?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  millien 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jack
    Participant

I apologies if I tickle your funny bone with this question however please take this lightly. This isn’t just about me but a curiosity in general. You may regurgitate information if you feel the need to, I will still appreciate your input but I’d also appreciate if you could please specify if you are not answering from personal experiences.Are any of you who are cycling, using any low dose compounds, peptides, serm or sarms (and “sarms”) between cycles, after pct? like (but not limited to) cardarine, mk677, Ipamorelin, cjc, enclomiphene, low dose orals or anything else and get away with it/still recover your testosterone properly? And for those who decided to go with blasting and cruising, how was your experience? any regrets/suggestions?

Jay
    Participant

I agree.You need something to boost your strength. As you may know Oxandrolone(aka Anavar) is an anabolic steroid for beginners, it helps to promote muscle growth and tissue repair in the body. It was first synthesized in 1962 to assist post-surgery patients with recovering more quickly after their procedure. Now you can order Steroids for Sale online . Anavar prevents protein breakdown in your body and promotes the building of muscle without the negative side effects of other anabolic steroids.

Taras
    Participant

6-8 weeks is usual time for full saturation and stable blood levels, and I think getting a draw 48-72 hours after your last pin will give you the best trough level. I’m not overly familiar with sustanon since I don’t use it, but sustanon has a mix of different esters, mostly short. But with the decanoate, I would probably draw at the 8 week mark.

millien
    Participant

My only regret is that I didn’t start taking steroids and building muscles earlier, since this is what gives excellent results steroids for sale in US . I want to share with you where you can order good, high-quality and safe steroids. I myself use them often intermittently.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  millien.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Berkeley Christian College and Seminary Copyright © 2017 | Berkeley Christian College & Seminary | Oakland Campus: 320 13th St. Suite 205. Oakland, California 94612 | Tel : 510-370 - 1555(main) 925-719-3659, 510-915- 4278 | Korea: 070-7445-0802 I Email: bccasorg@gmail.com

Setup Menus in Admin Panel

X